10/12/07

Pay It Forward


It is PAY IT FORWARD time. Which means presents in the mail and we ALL like presents and mail (except for bills).

- All you have to do is Comment on this Post between now and Wednesday 10/17.

- On Thursday 10/18 I will pick 3 lucky winners (I am just hoping 3 people actually comment) These lucky people will receive a package from me with something of my talent and/or just fun gifts

- Remember by commenting you are committing to have to Pay It Forward on your blog after you receive your present.

Have fun, enjoy, and I hope at least 3 people comment! :)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Pay me forward!!!

Mrs. Shelton said...

I just found your blog tonight through the real Rachel Ray. What a cute idea! I would love to participate!

Crystal said...

Fun! I'll have to start brainstorming pay-it-forward ideas...

Rachie said...

I would love to pay it forward to someone else. You know you want to pick me.

Amy said...

I am a friend of Laurel's and read your site. What a cute idea! Did you see Laurel's phantom for Halloween. It is always good to pass along some cheer to someone else!