4/4/08

Another Strike ! ? !


There is another strike going on. It is not a writers strike; actually it is a strike that lies between the walls of my house. It has to do with a 2 year old. Last Tuesday Noah decided diapers are for babies and he went on strike about wearing a diaper. He would throw a fit if he even saw a diaper. I was ok with this strike, I want to start potty training him, I was hoping to start later this month when work slowed down, but I was ok to start now because he seemed ready, however, this Tuesday he went on strike about using the potty chair. Now I have a 2 year old that doesn’t want to wear diapers or use the potty chair. I am in need of help or suggestions. What do I do to resolve this strike?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.