4/1/08

Catching Up

I know I haven't posted FOREVER and the sad thing is I have had things to post about, but we are changing our accounting program at work, which means 80% of the work I have done between 8 -5 Monday through Friday since December 1st I have to do again, so my days and nights are PACKED. Plus believe it or not, I don’t have the internet at home. I know you are probably gasping right now, but since Tim and I work fulltime in front of computers that do there isn’t a need. But that is why I haven’t posted at home. That being said here are my updates.


First – Sleep Update! We have come to a resolution and I am happy. After about a week of putting Noah to bed in his bed then picking him up off the floor after he fell asleep I made him a bed on the floor. I know it sounds silly, but I figured it’s not hurting him to sleep on the floor and he goes to bed as happy as can be and SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! I wish I would have known this months ago.

Second – It was Noah’s 2nd b-day on 2/24. We had a Dora / Diego party. Here are some pictures. Enjoy.


Third – I ran my half marathon March 8th. My goal was to finish it in less than 2 hours and 30 minutes. I just beat that time at 2 hours and 25 minutes. I was a little disappointed with my time, but I am ok now because it was my long race and I hurt my IT band and miles 6 – 13 were painful to run. (I ran last night again, first time since the race, and it started hurting after the first mileL). I was happy to completion something so big.

I hope to post more often, but I do have a couple more weeks of being REALLY busy so I will post as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Chris and Hilary said...

Congratulations on the half marathon! I envy all your marathon runners, I hate running, I wish I liked it.

Happy late birthday, Noah!