6/18/08

Over the River and Through the Woods to Grandmothers House We Go

Last month we celebrated my Grandma’s 80th birthday. It was great to spend time with my Grandma and all my cousins. The best part of the trip was seeing little Noah enjoying my Grandma’s coveted back yard as much as I did as a child.

I didn't any pictures of the inside of the cabin, but this is where we played house.



We would climb across the balance beam (it is in the back ground) and then swing across a pit to the other side.


This was our make shift tree house. My Grandpa worked for the power company so he made a tree house on a power pole, instead of in a tree.

This is a picture of my Grandpa's junk collection. He loved to collect random things when he would go for hikes in the mountains.


I saved the best for last. Do you know anyone with a boat swing in their backyard? It was our favorite. We would pile all the cousins in and then have one of our Dads push us as high as we could go. I love memories like that.

What are your great childhood memories?

1 comment:

Amy said...

seriously! how cool is that place I love the swing!