8/25/09

Summer Recap

I am not going to lie, this summer has been CRAZY. It has been full of Tim graduating, running races, family reunions, softball games for Tim (which Noah and I got to hang out with great friends there), smart start baseball for Noah, a lot of sewing and helping with Ashlee's wedding, a fun 4th of July in Cedar City, Ashlee's wedding, us selling our house and moving into a rental, now us packing and getting ready to move into a house, Noah starting preschool, and a lot more. I wish I would have blogged more about everything, but time has not permitted that, but here are a few highlights (that I took pictures of).
One of the happiest days for Tim and me. Good job, babe!
The Race for the Cure.
I love Tim's red shoes. You can't pass up a great deal and I can always tell which one he is.Noah after smart start baseball.At the family reunion, my cousin Kim painted the kids faces. Noah loved it.

Watching the 4th of July parade in Cedar City.
My baby started preschool. Don't even get me started on how mom handled that.

Noah's first ride in a convertible. He LoVes them. Takes after his dad the his love for cars.
The house we are buying. More pictures to come once we are moved in. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It was a busy summer for you guys. Noah looks so cute in his first day of school pic. I can't believe how fast he has grown up!

Kathy said...

Your house looks beautiful from the outside, can't wait to see the inside. Love the red shoes too. I just talked to Julia Martindale Boone last night. It was so fun to talkt to her. I told her that she needs to update her blog. I think her last post was 2 months ago.

Heather said...

Wow, congrats. I didn't hear about the new house that you just bought. Where is it at? It is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pics.